The school format has been developed to provide a forum for discussion and debate.
We also encourage school participants to briefly present their research activity: as a guide, typically 5 slides taking no more than 10 minutes may be appropriate. An informal evening reception will be held on Wednesday 1st February from 18:00.
1) D. Comoretto, UniGE (I): Polymer refractive index
2) P. Stagnaro, SCITEC-CNR (I): Polymer synthesis
3) A. Angelini, INRiM (I): Metamaterials for Photonics
4) K. Sparnacci, University of East Piedmont, Alessandria (I): Block copolymers
5) U. Steiner, Adolphe Merkle Institute and University of Freiburg (CH): Order-Disorder interplay in biological photonic materials
6) L. Pattelli, Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica (INRiM), Turin (I): Highly scattering polymer structures for radiative cooling applications
7) I. C. Benea-Chelmus, Ecole Polytechnique Federal, Lausanne (CH): TBA
8) R. Cardinaels, Eindhoven University of Technology (NL): EM shielding of polymer nanocomposites
9) A. Schenning, Eindhoven University of Technology (NL): Liquid crystal based actuator
10) R. Krahne, Istituto Italiano Tecnologia, Genova (I): Epsilon-near-zero resonances in layered Metal-Dielectric metamaterials for light emission engineering
11) P.W. Majewski, Department of Chemistry, University of Warsaw (PL): Block CoPolymers and directed self-assembly of chiral-plasmonic materials
12) C. Sissa, Department of Chemistry University of Parma (IT): From Molecules to Materials for Nonlinear Optics: a brief introduction